Monday, March 14, 2005

sleepiness in yih

bosyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...im sooooooooooooo slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy

haha..im tryin my darnest to keep my eyelids up while reading my social cog text man...but...zzzzzz...hardly to any avail...haha..NOE WAT! i had this damn bimbotic dream last nite..hahahah..SUPER bimboooo *airhead-twirling hair with finger-pose*...it was sthg abt me not being able to decide wat to wear to sch! SOOOO bimbotic!!! hahaha..*hangs head in shame* so ashamed of myself....hahah..but HURMP!! *glares defiantly* hahahah..i dun careeeeee...im no airhead! haha..im bored man....finished my SW term paper finally...gonna buy a lil GREEN file n submit it later...it looks alrite la...haiyah..lvl 1000 no need to pia rite? dun spoilt mkt 4 e yr 1 peeps..hahaha..

o and u noe wat? (i noe ure gonna say no..but watever) o..shit...talked to gerard n i 4got wat i wanted to tell u.....shit...O...i rem liao (and no ure not shit) ya..i wanted to tell u..i have a weird body! o...but nw i think of it..i think i told u b4....hahahahah..owell...i'll tell u again 4 e official record (i.e. our blog) i get sleepy on sugar!!! hahahaha..too much sugar n i dun get a sugar high leh! i get a sugar-low! so weird...ya n i noe ure gonna tok abt inhibitory blah blah..i cant rem e bio terms liao...=p whoops..time 4 a revision??? okeee..time to get back to closing my eyelids while trying to absorb my social cog...*ohmmm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home