Friday, March 04, 2005

my happiness is worth more than 3.5k?

bosy.....i shall sigh no more...cos

1. it does nthg but kill fairies
2. it doesnt help my mood lift at all
3. its energy consuming

thou i dun think my mood has b this blue since e last time i kissed someones 'ass'...nah..think even e last time i buanged i thought it was like some kinda game...mayb cos i didnt hav to tk full responsibility 4 e buang....but this time..im e only one bhind n i gotta tk full responsiblity, which i didnt do v well...didnt tk pic of e dum-but-damn-small dent...didnt tk down car plate number...didnt heed advice tt was given...all i knew 2 do was *sigh* and go 'aiyah' (to which tiko would tell me dun go aiyah n dun do anything abt it..) e worse part is my mom being pissed with me but yet nt showing e piss-ness and try to b like e understanding mom.......guilts e worse part...i can live with my stupidity..but nt e guilt..o well..hope it will b settled tom..gonna see how bads e damage n settle e insurance n stuff *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home