Thursday, March 10, 2005

GUYS

O no...i think i am very biased against vincent(sister ang), bosy!! i mean of anyone who resembles him.
I think i have this super sensitive radar to this word----> "police"
Anythin abt that thing i will scrutinize with no mercy.haha..and if you ask me to do psych in police stuff...i will have to tink THRICE!!!

Anyway, there's this guy in my india project who acts like sister ang, talks like sister ang, and i'm startin to wonder if he looks like sister ang too!(maybe a little more on the fat side) so gross...he makes very toe-steppin comments and i'm really quite irked by him. This is very bad, cos i'm acting like a small fart(petty) and a very baised one. and sometimes my animosity can be quite obvious...o no...will i be the cause of a certain rift in this new group?!!!!

Today Jared came to find me in SL cos he needs to pass me stuff. I tell you bosy...actually he looks not bad now! ha! i told him he looks "builder"...haha...tat means he's gettin the shape of a man! ha!..tink its cos of his army...but anyway..tats besides the point...
the point is...(shit i tink im startin to rite like u)....i think he's not gay!(so mean of me to talk abt him here)
its cos he told me that while on his way to nus he was picked up by this guy!The guy smiled at him and went "hello"...and you should see Jared's reaction while he relayed his story...he seemed horrified!!!!ahhhh...so by that...i tink he is straight. He then goes on to tell me that this wasnt his first time he got picked!...apparently quite experienced in melbourne too. haha...poor guy...must b traumatising?

I'm so mean!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home