Sunday, May 07, 2006

WOO HAHA

haha i jus find my student so amusing. maybe partly cos he sorta praised me...and maybe also cos he shares the same name as *GASP*....my JC CRUSH!!!!
----------------------------

OUR TRIP TO EAST COAST PARK

      I am back again. I just came back from my trip to East Coast Park with my class and my co form teacher Miss Pay. Of course our form teacher went on reserivce. We reached there at in the morning, some of us change into Pe-attire to make "sandcastle", most of them rent bicycles and roller blade.

     My friends and I changed and played with sand but they mostly played with water. Some of us made sandcastle but some of my friends disturbed and "kicked" the sandcastle. After a few failure, we decided no to build anymore. Miss Pay saw a group of us was doing nothing so she asked ask to play game. First game passing with volleyball style, second captain's ball and lastly is I forgot the name already. Never mind but we enjoyed

     Miss Pay talked to us also, we interacted with each other to know each other better as she did not know us better. Miss Pay seems to know everything haha.I talked to her a few occasions.

     During our break, we all rest at Macdonald, I told Miss Pay that she was sarcastic, when she said her hand phone number as her husband.  Anyway hope Miss Pay will not leave so quickly and hope Mr Siau will be back.

     By the way, when we was playing in the beach, Miss Pay told us to keep a look out for Mr Siau but she said when he saw people when half yellow half blue he will not look at the people. He will look away. Haha! Some of us heard it shouted his name guess what all the army men looked at us oh my god. We all laughed including Miss Pay. I enjoyed this trip as this brought us together as a class.

     On this note, I am going to stop here and continue later.

Signing Off,
KW

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger b.O.s. said...

bosy!! wat is half yellow half blue??? haha..i was tryin to come up with all the hokkien/canto/chinese permutations in my head..but couldnt think of anything! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home