Saturday, April 22, 2006

my friends....

BOSY!

just tokin to u makes me realise how important friends (esp those who i hold dear) are....and i realise tt each friend is 'uniquely special' (such a cliche *roll eyes*) in wat i get frm them....sounds so selfish..but...i hav friends who satisfy my late at nite cravings for prata..friends who stimulate my thinking brain with the meaning of life, love and all things corny...friends who tell me abt politics and pap-ism (this is more like a FRIEND actually..haha..just ONE politically 'aware')...friends who keep me up to date about stocks and finances...friends who i can share dreams of expensive cars and tai-tai lifestyles with...friends who invariably poke fun at my hairiness (YES KELLY..this is U! and DEliang too...-_-) ...friends who MJ w me and nvr fail to remind me of my losses..and ther are friends who just MJ w me..hahahah..friends who exercise w me and pig out w me...

i kinda feel like im e kind of person who is defined by their friends....sounds kinda bad and REALLy sad...cos it sounds like i hav no identity w/o my friends...but each and every one of my friends help to mould me into being the person i am today .. and for that...i thank them..and hope tt i am making the same if not BIGGER impact on their lives as well...

last but not least to end off this CHEESY sounding posting...I LOVE U BOSY! hahahahahah

p.s. 2 all 1st time readers of e blog..NO..we are NOT les..but we are gay ppl..haha...ESP to gerard..IF he still reads this...WE ARE NOT LES!!!!!! hahahah..

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite all the lesbianic norm abt tis, i wana say i love you too bosy!!
being who u are, your trying optimism has brought me a new light of wat optimism is.and therfor i am no longer who i used to be.thank u bosy!

bosy. i tnk u have an identity of yr own but sometimes it takes frens to understand ourselves fully.
i got tis phrase from tis movie called "2 weeks' notice" which is a typical romantic show ...they borrowed this phrase from some philosopher...n the phrase is...

"only that which is the other is fully unto himself"

i tink i din get the words n meaning wrongly la ya...haha
anyway
-HUGZ-
thanks for being there, and being who u are(altho u might know or be aware of it). =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home