Sunday, April 02, 2006

I hate bosy Diary entry?

Date: 17th November 2005

Back in school. today(at least for now) the place seems alot more peaceful, and it seems that students have gone somewhere else! Hope this remains so that i can enjoy my quiet time in this hermit hole of mine. =) "Eat snake" ah....

Yesterday went to send bosy off at the airport(T1). I would have cried if not for the cranky happy mood i was in (or subconsciously psyched up?) Don't know if i should feel sad that bosy's going off. I don't feel THAT sad (yet). Maybe the full impact of such reality has not hit me yet. Or possibly that i don't regard her leaving-away as something impactful enough. I dont meet her often. No school, no modules tog, so less time together. I would've cried if i was still in year 2 nus.
But i almost cried...
Seeing her leave tru the gate, i couldnlt help but start thinking that i wouldnt be able to call her as and when i wanted to meet up with her?
That is so selfish huh....

Friendship is a design of concentric circles that purports to drift outwards like that of the ripples in the water. When one does not grasp this natural tendency of friendship, one drifts along without knowing. And when it comes this way too late for anyone to do anything, the force depletes to just this tiny little bit. I'm not sad because bosy's leaving; i was more depressed of the fact that the bosys have become less of the bosys as before. I'm old in this field of Jedi-Master-Bullshit? Our frequencies have changed?

Maybe it's just me. I dont bond with people as others. I dont need to share the same interests and yet i define the other party as "bestfriend". I dont like to meet up too often and do things on a routine basis.
Most of the time i start things with a big burst of passion and i get too eager to define. I called bosy my "bestfriend" once. Told her (so naturally) the things that go in my life, my love life, my other stuff. But has she done tat so naturally as i do? (Am i complaining here?!!)

But Bosy DOES update me; tell me things so naturally. they just aren't the same things.....


(erm bosy it ends here abruptly...i cant remember why...hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home