Friday, August 26, 2005

i'll b e last to be hired and e 1st to get retrenched..

bosy.....im nt gonna whine..but i just realised sthg abt me...im so picky tt nxt time if i ever lose my job or get retrenched (its e same thing issnt it???haha) i think i'll b e kind who stays at home n circles ads in e classified by e ones...the recruitment section of my classified ads will b SPICK n SPAN with like ONE red circle dotting each pg....hahahah..such a pathetic loser..yeah..tts all..

cant believe tt im gonna complain tt e day has 24 hrs (i lied abt nt goin to whine..haah)...

24hrs has the day
2 hands hav i and a whole lot of thinking time
bcos not all of us hav activities to occupy the frame
in which we live our lives
and why is that i ask
cos we choose not to allow ourselves to b boggled down?
or cos we are just at a loss and just waiting for the tide to toss us
up a better deal?

I NEED TO GET A JOB! PART TIME FULL TIME LITTLE BIT OF TIME.....i miss my mj kakis..i miss my bridge kakis....i need to grow up and get out of my little girl frame of mind...

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sanguinee said...

Your little poem there is quite cute!! haha..find things to do!! find things to do! go brush up yr french!!!! call me out also can...haha..tom u wan2 join me in my art class?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Lum Wei Soon said...

whatever happened to you salvation army wannabe stall?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home