Monday, August 15, 2005

urghhhhh!!!

BOSY!

can i kill em!??!?!?!!? damn damn damn pek chek!!! (thou some part of e blame must fall onto me....*shamefaced*) BUT! still!!!! pek chek!!!! lemme tell u wat happened...i went to e clinic 4 my med check up yeah? no one told me a peep abt having to fill in some lousy form 4 med check up n xray..so..ok..suck thumb went home to print out e forms and filled them up diligently...DEN today with forms in hand and pen is bag..i valiantly cycled (YES! i placed my ass on e bike seat tt i havent sat on for goodness noes how long and peddled my way under the sweltering scorching heat approx. 1km++ away peppered with stairs and uphill slopes....) all the way to the clinic again...den aft passing the woman at the counter my form..she was like..."are u a doctor???" den i was like "hurrrr????" with droplets of presperation dripping down my back..wat kind of dum qn...den she let e bomb drop tt i had printed n filled in the BLARDY WRONG FORM!!!!! wth!!!!! arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh...i wanted to kill them!!!! TIAN AH! kill me man...KILL ME!!! damn pui lor....sigh...anyway so i had to cycle home 2 print out e correct forms...den on e way back..i had to wheel my bike down stairs...so i let e back wheel bounce against e steps...*boing boingg boingg* den when i reached e bottom of e stairs...i realised tt...pui e stoopid bike chain got de-chained while i was sullenly 'boing-ing" my bike down the stairs.....PEK CHEK!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh..

ok..enuf whining..im just a whiner..hhahahah..im gonna CALL e embassy and ensure tt i get e correct form filled in this time man...NO MORE MISTAKES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home