Sunday, April 03, 2005

Weird behavior.

Its 550am and the birds are already chirping outside!! And this kevin(riot one) kept loggin into the msn ( i think unknowingly), such that his pop-up indicator of his sign-in becomes very irritating la.

I did a weird thing yesterday (haha). Actually its weird cos of the social norms, otherwise its not at all peculiar to me. But considering that i am under the social norm's influence, i am thus defining it "weird". Ok u confuse? haha...perils of the soci mind i guess. Just now i was reading this article on prostitution and feminism..wa..i tell you...that article DAM POWER! i am very impressd by it. If only i have the skills of what the author has..........
wanted to write abt the article, but i scared you might be bored. Or u wan me to? (indicate ok. silent means u wan me to write. hahah...)

O YA!! the weird behavior! HA!..perils of the funny-houred brain.
I was walking home jus now(the 30 min walk one)...and was walkin halfway when i decided to take off my sandals to walk BAREFOOT!! Talkin abt the $5 Barefoot project...this is free!! haha...no offends. YA!! and so...i walked for abt a quarter of my journey before i decided to come down to earth and society...hoho...
but seriously? that barefoot journey was quite interesting...just becos its strange and erm...less squiggy and wet as my sandals. The grass had totally different feelin form the pavement and road. DUH! Nice la...nice la...want to ask u to try but i can imagine yr face if i say tt. hahaahhahha...makes me wana luff..........hahahahha..that face.....hahhahahah....hahhaahhhahhah

siao.............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home