Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am still alive

Helloooo Bosyyyy,

How is you? Very very long never write here because was fighting with Darth Vader. He has nearly killed me and i was in the hospital to recuuperate.........

ARGH!! What bad english is that!
Just thought of coming here to post an entry because i think it's time i do little re-appearance.TA DAH!
It's the mid-year exams now and things arent very easygoing. I tell you, i've never been so hardworking in my life! (maybe except back in my final sem in NUS)
MArking has become the mark of my life. Yes i know that sounds cheesy but...no buts...i'm just cheesy. Heeeeeeeeeeee

O yes bosy! im back in the Friends fever! They are hilarious! trying to spread the love by lending my vcds to my colleague. And bringing up "Friends" stuff once in a while...hehe...even my brother is into it too! Although we dont talk much to each other now...we secretly talk to each other through Friends! he will swiftly emerge from his room (sounds like a creepy ghost) whenever he hears The SONG!....I KnOW! it's the exams now! but o well, cant blame for his weak discipline. hahaha...

Ross is so gay...

I'm going into the season where brad pitt comes in for one of the shoots.Can't wait!


O yes bosy,do you knowwwwwwwww...
my old lady colleague is trying to matchmake me with her son! it's so scary!!!
i will tell you more about it next time...


hahaha anticlimax right!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home