Saturday, November 26, 2005

necessity is the mother of all invention

seemingly innocent-looking mj tiles.....with weird looking brown paper n one weird looking line down e middle..... it was actually us being SO desperate w/o mj paper tt we used brown paper bags..tore em n taped em up again to make MJ paper! hahahahah..

desperate times call 4 desperate measures!

WAHAHAHAHA..check out my lil...er...spongey tiles?? hahahah..its to remind me of e game..all tts lacking is e bai2 ban3...otherwise..perfection!














my room is really cool too!! je te presente....mon suite! (i duno wat's room in french!) i'll give u a walk ard tour...

take a step in......n u will step onto my nice furry red carpet...(my roomie eil bot it!)



this is my lil table...red n white...v cluttered!!!! ahahahaha..











































and my bed!! haha..check out my v BRIGHT colored bedsheets!!!! n my RED bedside table! wahhahahaa..n my RED wastepaper basket! thers e huge bear tt huijing n shumin gave me..along with strawberry shortcake!!!!

u noe tt ther are alot of cutesy strawberry shortcake stuff here!!!! gosh..my fren has e CLOCK!!!!! SO KAWAIIII!!! hahaha..luve it!!!

and what room tour is complete w/o a teeny snapshot of my small and kinda messy wardrobe?? haha..e top's kinda messy...all packed w/in 2hrs++ ok!! no easy feat!! thou i shld hav bot another clothes rack thingy frm IKEA..i hav too few hangers n too many clothes! haha..tsk..end up having to hang 4-5 items on a hanger..hehe..

i went slightly mad tt day at ikea..buying my chair n bedside table n clothes hanger n laundry bag n lil plastic box..wanted to buy EVERYTHING in ther man!! haha....missed out ikea trips..goin to look@furniture n eating meatballs! i didnt hav time to eat e meatballs here thou...mayb they taste diff here! hahaahh..

nxt up....

a tour ard e house/appt/place/pad/home 4 e nxt 2yrs!















my spanking clean toilet!!!!! i washed e basin area, shower area, floor, toilet n toilet seat...blah blah..wah..duno how e prev occupant managed to survive with such a disgustingly DIRTY toilet man...ewwwwwww..*shudder* ... n *shudders again* gross i tell u..

butttt enuf of tt..now it smells like euclyptus! hahaha..cos of e disinfectent i used!















den comes e kitchen! and wher i will whip up all my na1 shou3 hao3 cai4! (i.e. spaghetti n maggie mee) hahahahahaha..i will learn to cook MORE stuff! like..er...u NOE! hahahaa...i'll slowly think of cool stuff to cook..but..haiyohhhh..damn lazy to cook lehhh..=p

lastly...e x'mas tree!!! hahahah..so beaUOOOOOTIfullllllllllllllllllllll..n x'massy!

(p/s this blog took me SO long to do...e sun's coming up! hahahah..but its only 421 here!)

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the $69 ikea table??haha..nice house...love the sheets!! so cheery! btw, i think the tiles dont have bai ban...cos when i bought it the lady say dun have..only got the smaller version...but will keep a lookout for it...n theres actually a small version of all 13 tiles..haha..got shi san yao!!


-jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home